Mobile Application Developer – iOS and/or Android
BrickSimple LLC is a leading developer of next generation web, mobile, and wearable computing applications. Our talented creative team develops custom solutions and products that leverage current mobile/tablet computing and powerful emerging technologies.
We’re looking to add more team members over the next 30 days. If you’re an Android, iOS, and/or HTML5 developer that wants to build some awesome stuff, BrickSimple is a great place to do it.
Core Tech Skills
- Android, iOS, and/or HTML5
- Java and/or Objective C or Swift
- Web service experience (JSON/REST)
- SQL, Databases, and Storage
- Responsive web design is a plus
- BONUS POINTS: Esoteric languages and architectures
- SCORE MULTIPLIERS: OpenGL, AR, VR, Unity, Custom Kernels
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-directed learner – ability to pick up new technology/frameworks/skill sets/etc
- Ability to work individually or as part of a tight talented team
- 3 years+ development experience
- 1 year+ mobile development
Our headquarters is located in the heart of downtown Doylestown, PA. Public transportation (SEPTA bus and regional rail) is available. Our employees can walk out the front door to more than two dozen dining options. We occupy a penthouse space in town, complete with an rooftop deck.
As a company that’s been around for nearly 15 years, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits (heath, dental, 401k). If you’re tired of the cube life or being a consulting lone ranger, give us a shout. BrickSimple is committed to innovation and its a great opportunity to work with a talented team.
- Open bullpen office model
- Tech Lunch discussions of new technologies
- Corporate Movie Outings, LAN Gaming events
- Conference participation including WWDC, Google I/O, GDC, PyCon
- Technical executive team that still writes code
- Salary is commensurate with experience and competitive
- Non-HMO Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life/Disability, 401k
If you’re interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you think you’d be a good fit.