Lead Full-Stack Web Application Developer – Django, Python & HTML5
BrickSimple LLC is a leading developer of next generation web, mobile, and wearable computing applications. Our talented creative team develops custom solutions and products that leverage current mobile/tablet computing and powerful emerging technologies.
We’re looking to add at least two more team members over the next 30 days. If you’re a web application developer that wants to build some awesome stuff, BrickSimple is a great place to do it.
Core Tech Skills Server-side
- Redux, Vuex, or other modern front-end state store engine
- Git hooks/Pipelines
- Continuous Integration
- Self-directed learner – ability to pick up new technology/frameworks/skill sets/etc
- Ability to work alone or as part of a group
- Excellent Communication skills
- 5 years+ development experience
- Application architecture / design patterns
- Experience establishing specifications documents with client stakeholders
Our headquarters is located in the heart of downtown Doylestown, PA. Public transportation (SEPTA bus and regional rail) is available. Our employees can walk out the front door to more than two dozen dining options. We occupy a penthouse space in town, complete with an rooftop deck.
As a company that’s been around for nearly 15 years, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits (heath, dental, 401k). If you’re tired of the cube life or being a consulting lone ranger, give us a shout. BrickSimple is committed to innovation and its a great opportunity to work with a talented team.
- Open bullpen office model
- Tech Lunch discussions of new technologies
- Corporate Movie Outings, LAN Gaming events
- Conference participation including WWDC, Google I/O, GDC, PyCon
- Technical executive team that still writes code
- Salary is commensurate with experience and competitive
- Non-HMO Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life/Disability, 401k
If you’re interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you think you’d be a good fit.